BESPOKE Facial Peel
*Please submit the type form with information about your skin type and preferences below before adding to cart.
Let your complexion be spoken for during this stay-home period with our Bespoke Facial Peel. Highly customisable to accommodate all skin types, pick and mix to your skin’s content from classic favourites like skin brightening alpha hydroxy acids, pore-detoxifying beta hydroxy acids, renewing retinol peels and gentle lactic acid peels. You also get to add a dose of youth preserving active ingredients like Vitamins A to C and porcelain skin activating Tranexamic acid to suit your skin type.
This offer is limited in quantity and subject to your spending limit on our SW1 Shop, so start clicking away… what else is there to do anyways while we’re all stuck at home?
What I love:
Its like pick-and-mix candy that benefits my skin… and who doesn’t like looking good and candy?
- Staying home all day means my skin is bare and makeup free - no better time for a facial peel!
- For something personalized and with all these goodness in.. this is the best bang for your buck!
Instructions for Use:
- Test peel on the underside of wrist prior to use. Leave on for 10 minutes then wash off. If there is no redness or allergy, you may proceed to start.
- To start: apply peel generously to clean skin. Avoid broken skin, eyes, lips and mucous membranes.
- There may be moderate tingling sensation. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. If you experience strong stinging sensation or if you are uncomfortable, rinse off peel immediately with water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply Water Infusion sheet Mask to hydrate and soothe skin
Your bespoke face peel is customized for your skin based on your answers and needs. You should not share the product with anyone else. Use this only once every fortnight.
Caution: Do not use this when your skin feels raw, sensitive, after sun exposure or if your skin is sun burned. You should also avoid this product is you are suffering from a skin disorder, currently using retinoids, AHA, BHA and other harsh skincare products. Wash off the peel immediately if you experience a strong stinging sensation or any discomfort. Be careful not to get the product into your eyes.